Tell me about the different Mastermind groups...

Read me first before posting anywhere.

Have questions about what's here? How to get access? Posting guidelines? This site? Read more here.
Forum rules
Administrators and Moderators only are allowed to post to this forum.

If you want access to the rest of the forums, join the TC Mastermind: http://mastermind.single-sourcing.com
S3ISysop
Site Admin

Tell me about the different Mastermind groups...

Postby S3ISysop » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:19 pm

We have forums for the following Mastermind groups:

About The Techcomm Mastermind Group

It doesn't matter where you are on your path or what tools you're using. This group covers everything related to technical information development, including. For anyone involved in content development.

Topics may include: best practices for writing, content strategy, information architecture, content management, XSL, XSL-FO, HTML5, ePub, multi-channel publishing

About the Arbortext Mastermind

We cover every aspect of the Arbortext product suite from the user's perspective. There may be cross-over with the TechComm Mastermind group when discussing best practices and strategy.

Topics may include: Editor, Styler, APP, stylersheets, publishing, configuration, content management

About the Windchill Mastermind

Need help working with or administering PTC's Windchill PLM and CCMS system? Then this is the group for you! This group is especially concerned with connecting Windchill to Arbortext to automate user tasks.

Topics may include: Windchill, Arbortext Content Manager, workflow, configuration, process automation, change management, content management

Return to “About access to this site”